- Right to Service
- Right to Participate in your Plan of Care
- Right to Personal Privacy and Safety
- Right to Confidentiality
- Right to understand charges
- Right to Decline Treatment
- Right to have Personal Needs Met
- Right to Advance Directives
- Right to a Grievance Process
Indiana Home Health Agency Hotline
The purpose of the Indiana Home Health Agency Hot
line is to receive complaints or questions about local
Home Health Agencies. The 24 hour telephone
number is 1-800-227-6334.
First Choice Home Health Services, Inc. does not
discriminate against any person on the basis of race,
color, national origin, disability, or age in admission,
treatment, or participation in its programs, services,
activities, or in employment. .
|First Choice Home Health Services, Inc.